Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i disable signature verification

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

is it possible to disable signature verification in Acrobat Reader DC?

Thank you and best regards

Paddy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Community Expert , Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Go to Edit - Preferences - Signatures and click on More next to Verification, and then tick off the "Verify signatures when the document is opened' box.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here , Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Hey, I was in the exact same boat. I found out that I can click on the icon on the far left of the blue bar (the signature w/ either a magnifying glass or yellow warning symbol), and it'll hide the bar, storing it in the left... pull-out toolbar? I'm not sure what it's called, the one that shows bookmarks, attachments, etc.

This works as of Pro DC 2019.xxx.

Hope this is of help,

-R

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2018 Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Edit - Preferences - Signatures and click on More next to Verification, and then tick off the "Verify signatures when the document is opened' box.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A light blue bar keeps popping up, notifying the user that at least one signature requires validation.

Is there a option (registry) to disable the whole validation crap?  I tried to hide the bar by adding the entry 'bEnableSignPane' := 0 in Acrobat DC but it did not work out.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 08, 2019 Jan 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that's possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 05, 2021 Feb 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but this refers to a different version of Acrobat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't seem to work. I turned off the verify signatures box and the box below it (prompt to review untrusted signatures); I tried manually validating the signature that was causing the blue panel to display; and I tried telling it to trust all root certificates. (Restarting Reader in between steps.) Still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 07, 2021 Mar 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is NOT the correct answer, does not work (Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Ver 2020.013.20064)

What DOES work was posted by raf__________   below, which is to click the icon at the far left of the pale blue bar, which closes the bar and moves the icon to the vertical on the far left, much better.  Good job raf_______!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LEGEND! Thank you Raf.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 23, 2020 May 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

working very good

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologies, I entered my reply in the wrong place (newbie here). Trying again:

This doesn't seem to work. I turned off the verify signatures box and the box below it (prompt to review untrusted signatures); I tried manually validating the signature that was causing the blue panel to display; and I tried telling it to trust all root certificates. (Restarting Reader in between steps.) Still no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are you trying to achieve, exactly?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to maximize the "real estate" available to display a document, and would like to get rid of the blue Signature Panel message telling me "At least one signature requires validating."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey, I was in the exact same boat. I found out that I can click on the icon on the far left of the blue bar (the signature w/ either a magnifying glass or yellow warning symbol), and it'll hide the bar, storing it in the left... pull-out toolbar? I'm not sure what it's called, the one that shows bookmarks, attachments, etc.

This works as of Pro DC 2019.xxx.

Hope this is of help,

-R

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2021 Mar 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OMG THANKYOU!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yay, this worked for me! Very unintuitive, though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 16, 2022 Feb 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Bro. I was searching for this only.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you so much, Raf!

I can't believe how counterintuitive it is to close this warning.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines