• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i get rid of this pop-up that keeps loading, close and open again repeatedly?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to get rid of the pop-up that opens up when the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is launched. It keeps loading, and it will close and open again with the same loading screen. This action will repeat again until I click on the "X" button. I've tried to uninstall and install again, but the problem persists. I can always close it everytime it comes up, but it's just irritating. 

Shaohong5E4E_0-1638414652065.png

I'm using Version File Version: 21.007.20099.61763

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 01, 2021 Dec 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and tried everything as write on Adobe website....nothing worked for me.

I have the same Adobe Acrobat Reader DC version and Creative Cloud 5.6.0.788 (InDesign license activated).

The "fun thing" is that another PC, 100% as mine, that doesn't have the Creative Cloud app, but same Reader version, doesn't have this login popup problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same with Acrobat Reader DC 2021.011.20039 64 bits on Windows 11.

To be honest, it is absolutely unworkable! All those pop-ups with every document you open!
The whole company is suffering from it, and I believe we're paying a handsome amount for your support...

Can somebody PLEASE look at this asap?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Heeeeelloooooo-oooohh...??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 01, 2023 Sep 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue!
Any solutions yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2023 Sep 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Exactly the same problem, baffling.

Alison23260506nwhc_0-1695736437508.png

Don't forget to upvote the post. Maybe they'll consider it worth the attention that way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2023 Sep 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi All,

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry about the trouble caused.

Please let us know if the issue started occurring after the recent update. Does this happen every time you launch the application?

Try repairing the application once. If that does not help, try reinstalling the application using the following steps: 

- Remove the application and run the cleaner tool (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html).
- Reboot the machine
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader from the following page: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/.

If you still get the same window, please share the process logs with us. You may use the steps provided on the following help page: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/acromonitor.html.

Share the Acrobat and OS version on the machine. It will help us to further investigate the issue.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines