• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to cancel the subscription

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi can someone please tell me how to sign out of Adobe and cancel a subscription? Thanks

Martin

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 29, 2017 Apr 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Vulgar language deleted by moderator after looking it up in Urban Dictionary]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 30, 2017 Apr 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If my answer did not help you, perhaps you could care to tell us exactly to what you are trying to unsubscribe. Adobe Reader is a free application requiring no subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Guys, i won't stop till when you won't cancel this subscription. I chatted with a supported team about to cancel it. They informed me about I have to pay 50% of the remained amount. OK I deal. Today i see how Adobe Acrobat took next monthly payment. Are you kidding me?! Asking again and again CANCEL MY SUBSCRIPTION OR I'LL FIND THE WAY WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR ACTIONS! THANKS

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

These "guys" you are addressing to here are mostly volunteer fellow users with no relationship with Adobe. We are not in charge of payments, we have nothing to do with subscriptions. If you want us to help you in any way, you must begin by explaining exactly your problem. As I mentioned before, this is the Reader forum, and Reader is a free product requiring no subscription.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

www.adobe.com Here we'd taken a Annual Plan and pay monthly. It's not a free.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is the product? Www.adobe.com is not a product. Thanks for saying it's an annual plan but Adobe have LOTS of annual plans. Or follow the instruction in the first reply, you almost certainly need to contact Adobe for an annual plan. Typing in this public forum isn't getting you in touch though.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm I see you already used chat. Use it again, posting here is wasting your time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As you have been told, you posted to the forum called "Adobe Reader". Since Adobe Reader is free, you have posted to the wrong forum. Please tell us what product you are using.

If you are on Creative Cloud, go to the Options button > Manage Account > and sign in > then Manage Plan > and finally Cancel plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines