• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete ALL highlighted text in pdf

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2016 Jun 29, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF that has over a thousand pages worth of highlighted text. When I open up the comments section, I can see all of the highlighted comments but I cannot select all the comments at once - I can only select the highlighted comments page by page. I am currently running reader DC and I recall in earlier versions being able to select all the comments and deleting them all at once. Can I still do that in reader DC or do I have to go page by page selecting all the comments and deleting them? Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi arg42330689 ,

You can go to Comment>in the right pane>hold Ctrl key and select all the pages on which highlighted text is>right click>Delete.

Let us know if you face any issue.

Thank You!

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 03, 2020 Dec 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you know how I can delete all the highlghted text? I want to delete the text that are highlighted, not just the highlight

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 30, 2016 Jun 30, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try pressing Ctrl+A while inside the Comments List. If that doesn't work click the first comment and then scroll down to the bottom of the list, hold down Shift and click the last one. That should select all of the comments in between and you'll be able to delete them all at once.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2021 Aug 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

👍

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is an option, print the marked up document as a pdf, in the print dialog box at the bottem, you have the option of selecting it with or without the markups and/or stamps.  If you pick the 'document' option it will print it as a pdf without any of your markups.  I save it with a name that denotes it as NOT having any markups.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines