Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to download a pdf file from a website

Community Beginner ,
Dec 15, 2019 Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Guys,

I need help to figure out how i can download file such as PDF from a website that has no such option to download that PDF, is there a way i can do it?. 

Thanks in advance and looking forward for an answer from the community, and thanks for the support.!!!

TOPICS
Download and install , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Thanks for the help, i could solve the problem doing a different thing. By clicking show thumbnails, then print, then save as PDF i can now download it. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am a teacher working on my dissertation and had the same problem. I read through most posts and problem-solved what the one mentioned about saving in Chrome to somewhere else...I figured that in Chrome, next to your sign-in image, there is an arrow with a basket. If you click on that (even if it already sends one to Adobe - which you could do the print PDF as a fix around), you can click on the download button (arrow down into basket) and then click on the last PDF you tried to open or view online. Drag it to your desktop, and you will now have your PDF.  I hope this helps, and thank you all for discussing this topic for me as well. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines