• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to enable single page continuous scrolling in full screen?

New Here ,
Mar 01, 2019 Mar 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While using the full screen feature, the continuous scrolling feature which is there in non-full screen mode is not working properly. While scrolling, the page moves to the next page at the half of scrolling.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 2 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Hello CJDodiya,

In Full-screen mode, the whole PDF page is visible on screen and single page continuous scrolling preferences are not available.

For detailed information, you may refer to Viewing PDFs and viewing preferences, Adobe Acrobat

You may use Adobe Wish form to file a feature request or raise a request for the modifications in existing features Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Explorer , Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Hi! I asked the same a while back and finally got a good answer from @Venkat1996:

Hi, although the function is directly not available, there is a workaround for that. You go to full-screen mode and enable auto-scroll by Ctrl+Shift+H and then press escape.

Taken from my post: Enable scrolling in Full Screen Mode 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 04, 2019 Mar 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello CJDodiya,

In Full-screen mode, the whole PDF page is visible on screen and single page continuous scrolling preferences are not available.

For detailed information, you may refer to Viewing PDFs and viewing preferences, Adobe Acrobat

You may use Adobe Wish form to file a feature request or raise a request for the modifications in existing features Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Feel free to update this discussion for any further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2023 Sep 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This does not make sense to me, as I may zoom in then the whole page is not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 06, 2019 Dec 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I asked the same a while back and finally got a good answer from @Venkat1996:

Hi, although the function is directly not available, there is a workaround for that. You go to full-screen mode and enable auto-scroll by Ctrl+Shift+H and then press escape.

Taken from my post: Enable scrolling in Full Screen Mode 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, the software have the function but we don't have a button to access it. I always do this when reading which doesn't feel right

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This should have been marked as the correct answer to the original question, instead of the template reply from the customer care guy of Adobe

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines