• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to get Adobe reader 8

New Here ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have had Adobe Acrobat reader on my iPad and PC for several years. It was free at that time. Hence, I did not register it.  Now I need the Reader ver 8 minimum to download documents.  It appears also that my Adobe Acrobat has been swallowed up by Dropbox!!!  I go to the Adobe icon and end up in Dropbox!!! So it is all mixed up.  How can I sort this out and get the updated Adobe ver 8 or 9?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Hi Carols,

As I understand you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader application to open the PDFs.

Adobe Acrobat Reader application is still the free software.

As you have mentioned that when you click on Adobe Acrobat icon, it opens the Dropbox.

Please run the cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs on your machine.

Then relaunch the machine and install the latest version of the application from here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Check if you can open the app

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2018 May 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Carols,

As I understand you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader application to open the PDFs.

Adobe Acrobat Reader application is still the free software.

As you have mentioned that when you click on Adobe Acrobat icon, it opens the Dropbox.

Please run the cleaner tool Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs on your machine.

Then relaunch the machine and install the latest version of the application from here Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Check if you can open the application without any issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines