• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to update Acrobat Reader DC

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have on my computer screen the icon for Acrobat Reader DC. I can not find a way to update it? What Adobe program do I have? Help correct my problem? Help??

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Upgrade to Adobe Acrobat? You'll have to buy a license first, then you can download a installer to install Acrobat. 

What version you're currently using you can find out whe you open the program and look under the [help] menu. There should be an [About …] item you can click to view the program version etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updating Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat manually
Installers for all supported products also appear on the product download pages (except for the full Acrobat). You can download and manually install these products as follows:

Open the product.
Choose Help > About Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
Note the version.
Close the product.
If you do not have the latest version installed, download the needed installer from the following locations:
Adobe Acrobat Reader full installers and updates for Windows and macOS
Adobe Acrobat updates for Windows and macOS
Click the installer to download it. After the download is complete, double-click the downloaded file and follow on-screen instructions to complete the process.

Regards,

Rachel Gomez

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 04, 2022 Aug 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Rachel, I observe this is a copy/paste from Adobe's help https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/acrobat/kb/install-updates-reader-acrobat.html 

1. Are you Adobe staff?

2. Did you know you posted without the needed links?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines