• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant download Adobe reader

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2018 Oct 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have currently a Windows 8 64bit,and everytime I try to download Adobe Reader,I get to 95% and then get a message that there is un updated version available.

There isnt any verson available and I cant re download Adobe,

Can I get some assistance,

Than you.

Peterwh

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Could you tell us the exact words of the message? I haven't heard any problems about an "un updated version available"?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you tell us the exact words of the message? I haven't heard any problems about an "un updated version available"?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2023 Feb 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a MAC AND i CAN'T FIND Acrobat Reader to install

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2023 Feb 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2023 Apr 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lol, at least you got that far. When i try to download the Acrobat Reader, I am still on the page where you select your operating system, language and so forth. So when I try to download it, I select the operating system and language, but for some reason after I select the language the screen goes black... Is that perhaps a bug on their side? Because I have used the link https://get.adobe.com/reader to try download the reader. You can see for yourself as per the attached images... If you have a suggestion on how to actually download it, please could you help me out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 27, 2023 Apr 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't know why it won't download - unless your system is in Windows-S mode? Have you downloaded any other software (except from the App Store)? Since you're on Windows 11 you can actually get it from the Windows App Store (not available to Windows 10 users). https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/adobe-acrobat-reader-dc/XPDP273C0XHQH2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines