• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I didn't knowingly sign up for Adobe Stock and am now being billed for it. Scam?

New Here ,
May 27, 2023 May 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does Adobe make it so hard to view or cancel subscriptions? I didn't knowingly sign up for Adobe Stock. I haven't used any stock images at all. I signed up for a Photoshop trial but am now being billed for over £30, which I think is unfair. I haven't even opened Adobe Stock. Why is it so difficult to speak to someone about it and how can I go about cancelling the subscription? I am happy to continue with the Photoshop but I refuse to pay £23.99 for something I have never used. I won't need to use this in future either. I am so confused as to how this happened and would like to know what to do about it immediately, please. You guys can't just bully us into paying you in the middle of a cost of living crisis. I find this really stressful. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2023 May 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're not talking to Adobe here. Just fellow customers. Only, not even fellow customers, since you've posted in the Acrobat Reader forum - and that's free. I'm going to ask if your post can be move to the Accounts Payment & Plan forum. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines