• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting the error message "No Internet Connection", even though I have an internet connection.

New Here ,
Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is what I am getting. I am a paid subscriber and have the "Adobe Export PDF" plan.  I am logged into my account and my Internet connection is GOOD !

What can I do to get past this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Does it work when you use https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it work when you use https://cloud.acrobat.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That did it.

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome. Glad it worked out.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 25, 2017 May 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There,

I am having the same issue (No Internet Connection) but the link provided doesn't open. I will really appreciate your help. I have version 17.009.20044.

Thank you very much in advance

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

shaileshd5306886

It's hard to say. The link provided above is just a normal link to a webpage. If it doesn't work, it could be a firewall issue on your end or the service could be temporarily down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. May be service is down.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 25, 2022 Jan 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i can not get my e-license to download it says to make sure you have a working internet and I would not be able to write this if i didn't the  2 options it suggests is ajust you internet connection settings if you use a proxy server or retry downloading over the internet and nither works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue. When I click on the suggested link. I says

Currently unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the service available. Please check back shortly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 06, 2017 Jun 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm getting the same. Not very promising for a company to so readily take my money, then not offer the service as soon as I click into it. Day 2 now, and still no joy with this. How do I get my money back?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Thank you for posting this issue.

Could you please send your Adobe ID and the location where you are using the service in a private message.

To send a private message, you need to hover your cursor over the profile name or the profile picture of the person.

You will get a small window, click on message tab to type the message and send it.

NOTE: Please do not share your Adobe ID here on the Forums reply or any other social platforms as it can be misused by others.

Let us know if you need nay help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm doing as you suggest, but no message box/window appears.

I am located in the UK.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 08, 2017 Jun 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing - this isn't good enough! Taking people's money, then not providing a service? Why can't I convert documents, which is what I've paid for?!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(Plan now cancelled ...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused so far.

If you are still experiencing the issue, please make sure that you use this link https://cloud.acrobat.com to log in to your account online.

Check if it works or not.

If you still experience the issue, then check if you get the same error message with this link https://cloud.acrobat.com/test77 or not.

If the error message appears again, please share the exact date, time and time zone when you try to use this link to sign in.

We will be waiting for your responses.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a week I received the error message of "unable to connect" when trying to log in to https://cloud.acrobat.com Now I receive an error message stating "Your connection is insecure. The owner of cloud.acrobat.com has configured their website improperly. Someone might be trying to steal your information."

When trying to log in from Adobe Reader it states that there is "no connection" even though I am connected to the internet.

I am located in Texas. Today is June 8 at 5:50 pm. This issue has been going on since June 1. Please help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Melissa,

As you get the error message " Your message is insecure", it seems to be the system issue. There are two things that might help us to identify the issue.

1. Run the following command from a Command Prompt and send us the output:

nslookup cloud.acrobat.com

2. Give us a report on the certificate. These steps are a little complicated. I assume that you are working on Windows.

a) In Chrome, go to https://cloud.acrobat.com and get the "privacy error" page.

b) Hit Ctrl-Shift-I to open the Developer Tools pane on the bottom of the window

c) In the bar at the top of the Developer Tools pane, click "Security" to switch to the Security tab

d) In the Security tab, click the "View Certificate" button to open the Certificate dialog

e) The Certificate dialog has three tabs: General, Details, and Certification Path. Please click on each tab and send us a screenshot of each.

Let us know if you have any question regarding the steps.

Please also share your contact number and preferred timing to contact you, so we can arrange the screen share meeting to check this issue.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just received the error. 7/20/17, 12:12PM Eastern standard time. Can't log in through the PDF I must convert or the internet.

Additional info: I also find that a full restart of my computer always brings the converter back online for a while, until I come back more than a few hours later when it fails each and every time until I restart again. Why would this fix it, and what's causing it to lose connection again later? I'm on Windows 7.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just tried following your steps but get the following message:

Currently unavailable

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working hard to make the service available. Please check back shortly.

I am in South Africa - 26 July 10:40am

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines