• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

IE 11 shows 401.3 error in tab

Community Beginner ,
Jun 05, 2017 Jun 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm running latest Windows Creator Update with IE 11.  I've made a web site which returns a pdf.  The PDF shows fine.  And works in IE 11, Edge, Chrome, and FF.

I'm using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC.

However, in IE11 only, the tab shows some sort of 401.3 error message.  Don't know why as PDF DOES show so it must be able to read it.  The web is an asp.net 4.6.1 IIS 10 application.  The application does a Response.Redirect to the PDF.

When I look at the traffic in Fiddler or IE's built-in debugger, neither shows anything about a 401.3. 

Does this symptom ring any bells for anyone?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 13, 2017 Jul 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi markt82805509,

As per the issue description mentioned above, it seems the error is related to the persmissions.

I would suggest you to try the troubleshooting steps given in the following links:

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource. : The...

IIS 7.5 (Windows 7) - HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized - Server Fault

iis - HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized - Stack Overflow

Thank You,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines