We have been experiencing with issue with PDF previews in Outlook and getting error "This file cannot be previewed because of an error with the following previewer: PDF Preview handler," continues to persist.
Steps we have already taken in an effort to resolve this matter without any success:
1. Power Toys Removal
2. Outlook Trust Center Settings: We verified that the necessary settings in Outlook's Trust Center are correctly configured to enable PDF preview.
3. Office 365 and Adobe Reinstallation: We went ahead and reinstalled both Office 365 and Adobe, ensuring that the latest versions were used.
4. We made certain that the installed version of Adobe Acrobat is 64-bit.
Anyone facing the same issue or have any solution we can test?
Anyone that have similar issue?
Thank you for reaching out.
Could you please let us know if the issue started recently?
Did you check if the issue occurs when you review the PDF in the attachment?
Try reinstalling the application using the following steps:
- Remove the application and run the cleaner tool (https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html).
- Reboot the machine
- Install Adobe Acrobat Reader from the following page: https://get.adobe.com/reader/enterprise/.
Check if that helps.
I just tried that no different... still same issue