Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

LICENSE

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Madam/ Sir,

I am working in Bank and want to know that we have to purchase license for adobe reader, want to install in all my 60 computers.

Please help.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Masood

Hope you are doing well and thankyou for reaching out. As described, you want to know that we have to purchase license for adobe reader, want to install in all my 60 computers at your bank.

Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a freeware application. For more information about volume license distribution please check out the help page https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/acrobat/pdf-reader/volume-distribution.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amal,

First of all thankyou for the reply, I clicked on the link given by you and
it redirects me to the page and there it is written *"**Distribution
License Agreement is required for: *
*Corporations and organizations that want to distribute Acrobat Reader or
the Acrobat Reader mobile app on a company intranet site or local network."*
What does that mean?

* Thanks & Regards,*

* Masood Alam*

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2021 Jun 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Distribution licenseis required to determine how you intend to use Reader. After you complete the short online form, we’ll send you an email with a link to the installers.

Note: You do not need to apply for a Reader Distribution License if you prefer to direct users from your website to Adobe.com to download Reader.

Please click on the 'Apply Now' button in the lower left corner of the page shared earlier to apply for the distribution license.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines