• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

make adobe reader automatically start in comment mode

Contributor ,
Mar 11, 2023 Mar 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I mark many students' pdf scripts in a day.

For every file I open, I have to tell Reader to open the wide comment pane and click on the comment icon in an otherwise empty (space consuming) task bar.

How do I open, automatically, a pdf file without the comment pane and the task bar but with the commenting function activated?  And reverse the perverse change to make ESC destroy my comment.

Do the people who continually make so-called "improvements" never consider the damage they are wreaking?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2023 Mar 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @CVHManchester 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused.

How do I open, automatically, a pdf file without the comment pane and the task bar but with the commenting function activated?  And reverse the perverse change to make ESC destroy my comment.

To close the comment pane permanently, you can change the following preferences setting under commenting.

Acrobat>Edit>Preferences>Commenting> change setting under Viewing Comments>OK

About the second part, the taskbar but the commenting function activated is something not possible.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines