Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Meaning of the words - I don't have 'look up' option

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2021 Oct 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have version 2021.007.20095 of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC (32-bit) in Spanish language and what I want is to click with the right button and be able to consult the meaning of the word in a dictionary. From Adobe they tell me that this can be done, with the 'look up' option, but that option does not appear in the drop-down menu that appears when I right-click. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.

Greetings.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 30, 2021 Nov 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi 

Sorry for the delay in response.

Please try to download the dictionary pack using this link: Adobe - Adobe Reader : For Windows : Adobe Acrobat/Reader DC Spelling Dictionary Pack (Continuous) :... Once the pack is downloaded, make sure Reader is closed. Install the pack and it should be available to use.

To choose your pack, launch Reader after the pack is installed, click on Edit>Preferences>Spelling> Click on "Add..." button and choose the language.

RiaTagra_0-1638319340454.png

Let us know if that helps.

Reagrds

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines