• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing ADMX files

New Here ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When a consultant configured a Windows GPO for Acrobat Reader DC 2017 in our enterprise, an Adobe ADMX file was used (Acrobat2017.admx).  Its 2021, all the Adobe Reader DC installations have auto-updated to 2021.005.20060, and we are updating all the Active Directory ADMX files to the latest versions, except I can't find a newer ADMX file than this for Reader DC.  In fact, I cannot find any Adobe ADMX files for any of it's products newer than 2015.  Even more bizarrely, Adobe's sites don't even reference ADMX files for configuring their products with GPO's.

What am I missing?  Where did the ADMX file go?

Thanks,

Paul.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe the consultant packaged it, using into in the Acrobat Enterprise Deployment Toolkit. (Be Aware, since the consultant may also not have documented another key fact, that you WILL need an up-to-date redistribution license for Acrobat Reader. )

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Noted.

It seems though that Adobe no longer uses ADMX files like it did as recently as at least 2017.  Can this be confirmed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines