• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My account is in English, but lately documents come up in Spanish

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2024 Aug 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My account is in English, but lately documents come up in Spanish and it wont give me the option to change it. I live in Costa Rica so I guess I am being geotagged (which I hate incidentally) but there is no option to change it to English Under "idiomas" languages, it says spansih, or same as operating system  (which was in spanish but I changed most of it to english ) or one other option that I am not sure what it means...HELP, I need it back in English  My account here is noted as English by the way...

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2024 Aug 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader can't translate documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thedocuments are NOT in Spanish, Adobe seems to bring them up that way due to geotagging....??

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Impossible. The only thing that might be happening is that the documents contain a script that identifies the language of the application and changes what it displays based on that, so if the application is in Spanish it will show a layer that contains Spanish text. But that is very unlikely, and can be easily tested: Disable JavaScript (under Preferences - JavaScript), then open the file again and see if it appears any differently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The language of the account (or the application) has nothing to do with the language of the documents you're viewing...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines