• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Night Mode Adobe PC Version

New Here ,
May 05, 2015 May 05, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am currently running Adobe Reader 9 on a Windows 7 machine. Does Adobe Reader on PC have night mode like mobile Adobe? If so, how can I access it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Hi Roy,

There is no such Night Mode feature in Adobe Reader for Windows however, as a work around you can try this :-

1. Please Open Adobe Reader, go to Edit menu & select Preferences from the drop-down.
  2. Preferences window will pop up on the screen.
  3. Choose Accessibility from the Categories section.
  4. Now check the Replace Document Color box.
  5. In front of Custom Color Please change the Page Background to Black & Text Document to White.
  6. Click OK to confirm the changes. This will give you the similar result

Votes

Translate

Translate
May 06, 2015 May 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Roy,

There is no such Night Mode feature in Adobe Reader for Windows however, as a work around you can try this :-

1. Please Open Adobe Reader, go to Edit menu & select Preferences from the drop-down.
  2. Preferences window will pop up on the screen.
  3. Choose Accessibility from the Categories section.
  4. Now check the Replace Document Color box.
  5. In front of Custom Color Please change the Page Background to Black & Text Document to White.
  6. Click OK to confirm the changes. This will give you the similar result as that of Night mode in Mobile Adobe.

4.jpg

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2020 May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Text inversion way of night mode is good but is there any way to invert colors of image in a pdf using Adobe Acrobat reader?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2022 Oct 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. my eyes are very sensitive and i really need documents in dark mode. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This doesn't work with windows 11 . There is no way 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so so much! I have terrible light sensitity due to medical conditions and I need to use PDFs frequently. Previously, they would cause me a lot of pain because they were so bright. This technique you have provided has given me so much relief. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Aadesh,

I attempted this workaround but I still have several documents that still show up with a white background and black text. Is there a way to change all documents or are there just some that cannot be changed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It will not work for scanned documents.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2023 Dec 15, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

But it does work on scanned documents, on tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2020 Jul 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Great thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2023 Oct 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There should be a proper full fledged darm mode that needs to be introduced by Adobe on all platforms - Windows, iOS, iPad, Android, Mac and everything. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2023 Nov 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's too bad that after 8years!!! still there is no option to enable night mode directly with one click.

this is a very common and useful feature in lots of pdf readers except Adobe Acrobat!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines