• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Night mode

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Feature Request: I am using Adobe Reader DC. Is it possible to add a night mode button in the interface? So, as soon as we hit that button, the whole pdf turns black with white text (and images change accordingly). I am emphasizing on the button because there is a way to change the background color to black but the procedure is too long. While reading the books at night, the light from the laptop screen irritates the eyes. This feature is already there in mobile adobe reader but missing in the PC version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Hi Howrangmichima,

Yes, you are correct. This feature is available in the mobile application but so far its currently unavailable in the desktop version.

Though we would appreciate your feedback on this feature request and would suggest you to fill the feature request form- Feature Request/Bug Report Form  to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Howrangmichima,

Yes, you are correct. This feature is available in the mobile application but so far its currently unavailable in the desktop version.

Though we would appreciate your feedback on this feature request and would suggest you to fill the feature request form- Feature Request/Bug Report Form  to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 21, 2020 Oct 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This has been two years now, and there is still no progress? I've been paying my subscription this whole time, and so has everyone else. I am very disappointed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 30, 2021 Aug 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Three years now. How lame.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 09, 2022 Mar 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just opened and checked out the "brand new" Adobe Acrobat 2022 for windows. And  STILL no change.  Are they just now repackaging the same program and updating the names and versions? lol  I mean unbelievable how many have requested this now COMMON feature on all other apps and operating systems!  The level of some Tech corporations DENSEness is truly astonishing sometimes.  I can count hundreds if not thousands of requests for this basic easy to implement feature yet Adobe doesn't care.  It's just weird.   Well adobe, one good turn deserves another.  keep ignoring your customers and we will find other options.  The strange thing is Adobe actually has this feature on EVERY OTHER PLATFORM and Operating system except Windows.  I know this is a public chat room, but the official "requests" for this feature have been made already by thousands.  Adobe continues to ignore their own customers.  I think that is just dumb. My respect for this company has significantly dropped over the years. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an FYI for anyone tired of Waiting on ADOBE to get it's act together, a couple of Windows Apps in their app store work perfectly for built in Automatic Night Modes that make any PDF readable at night.  (Adobe are you listening???! lol)

Xodo PDF Reader free version works great.  Another one I found in Windows app store is Foxit PDF reader free version.  I think it's safe to say Adobe just doesn't care anymore lol.. they haven't added this No brainer feature for decades. Sad Sad Sad pathetic Adobe. AND You've marked this post as "SOLVED" because of course you did. lol Unbelievable!  Way to go Adobe! You are LAST in a product you originally invented lol  #Clown world.

Here:

use these: 

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xodo-pdf/9WZDNCRDJXP4?hl=en-us&gl=US

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/foxit-pdf-reader/XPFCG5NRKXQPKT

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/wps-office-free-office-suite/9NSGM705MQWC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 13, 2022 Jun 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just an FYI for anyone tired of Waiting on ADOBE to get it's act together, a couple of Windows Apps in their app store work perfectly for built in Automatic Night Modes that make any PDF readable at night.  (Adobe are you listening???! lol)

Xodo PDF Reader free version works great.  Another one I found in Windows app store is Foxit PDF reader free version.  I think it's safe to say Adobe just doesn't care anymore lol.. they haven't added this No brainer feature for decades. Sad Sad Sad pathetic Adobe. AND You've marked this post as "SOLVED" because of course you did. lol Unbelievable!  Way to go Adobe! You are LAST in a product you originally invented lol  #Clown world.

Here:

use these: 

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/xodo-pdf/9WZDNCRDJXP4?hl=en-us&gl=US

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/foxit-pdf-reader/XPFCG5NRKXQPKT

https://apps.microsoft.com/store/detail/wps-office-free-office-suite/9NSGM705MQWC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the alternative suggestions, I'm leaving Acrobat for the competition, just for this one feature. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 28, 2023 Mar 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hmm... Five years...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines