Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offset printing

New Here ,
Nov 23, 2021 Nov 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have some troubles for printing PDF, I don't know if it's related with Adobe Acrobat or my printer but someone can probably help me.

I try to print a file in tiling mode, and the file show me 6 parts. Normally it's 6 sheets and that's it, but in my case my printer print in offset. Wich means I have my sheet number 1 and normally after it's 2 but in my case it's restarting with 1 and after 2 until reaching my sheet number 6 (For the scheme of the print : 1, 1-2, 1-2-3, 1-2-3-4, 1-2-3-4-5, 1-2-3-4-5-6). There is 15 extra sheets before a correct print. How I'm suppose to solve that ? I hope that I was clear in my words.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2021 Nov 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Antoine. 

We're sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Reader, please reboot the machine once and then try printing the PDF file as 'Print as an Image', for steps, you may refer to the help article Print PDF as image | Adobe Acrobat, Reader

• Are you facing this print issue with all the PDF files or it is specific to one PDF file?
  • Make sure that you/your client have the latest firmware/driver of the printer installed.
  • What is the make and model of the printer installed? If the printer has the wireless feature, try connecting the printer wirelessly and see if this brings any difference.
  • You may also refer and try the suggestions from the following help article Troubleshoot PDF printing in Acrobat and Reader
  • Reset Adobe Reader's preferences and reboot the machine, to reset the preferences, refer to How to reset Acrobat Preference settings to default.

If the issue persists, use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Make sure that the connected printer is the default printer in Adobe Reader and then try printing the PDF files.

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Regards 

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm facing this issue with some PDF files, not all.

It's a Ricoh printer, a professional model. I think I will reinstall the driver and see if the issue persist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Antoine. 

Please try to reinstall the driver and let us know if that helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines