Copy link to clipboard
The issue started last week. We are unable to Quickprint an adobe PDF in Outlook, I have tested a couple things.
1. Outlook will quickprint a Word, Excel, or other document.
2. Quickprinting a PDF attachement will not print UNLESS adobe reader is open.
3. I have uninstalled and reinstalled adobe.
4. Confirmed we have selected a default printer
5. Swapped the default printer and moved it back.
6. Removed and re-added the printer (by IP address)
7. Confirmed that all drivers, Windows udpates, and Office updates are installed.
Adobe version 2023.006.20320
MS Office Apps for business Version 2309 Build 16.0.16827.20130
Thanks for your assistance.
Have something to add?