Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF attachment printing from Microsoft Outlook does not work

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2022 Mar 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I have the following problem: We are using the latest version of Adobe Acrobat Reader, and we are also using Microsoft Outlook 365.

When printing an email including attachments from Outlook, the attachments are unfortunately not printed.

This is the system print, which is located in the print options of Outlook. With this, the attachments are automatically printed with the email.

This had already worked after I disabled the Adobe's security settings. [Settings -> Security (advanced)]

Unfortunately it hasn't worked for a week now.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Print , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Open Hkey current user->software->adobe-> Delete the following keys : Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Arm, Acrobat Distiller, PDF settings and Common files.

This works for me, but the registry entries appear after some time, or after reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2023 Mar 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you find resolution on this? Seeing the same thing in current Outlook 365 and Acrobat. System print from Outlook will attempt to open each attachment in Acrobat, Acrobat fails with an error "Can't find file" or something similar. If previewing the pdf, can print. If downloaded attachment locally, can print. Am using default printer and "print all attachments" option in Outlook. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 11, 2023 Oct 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Open Hkey current user->software->adobe-> Delete the following keys : Adobe Acrobat, Acrobat Arm, Acrobat Distiller, PDF settings and Common files.

This works for me, but the registry entries appear after some time, or after reboot.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines