• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF form missing parts on another computer

New Here ,
Jun 04, 2021 Jun 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was sharing a PDF form with someone, but a part of the form I filled out is just not showing. We're both using Adobe Acrobat Reader, and I can see everything on my end. Most of the things I filled out can be seen from the other person's end, but after we tried many times, a small part just doesn't show up on their end. We've used email and even USB, but neither worked. What could be the problem and how to fix it? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described PDF form missing a small parts on another computer though it can be clearly seen on your end. 

Would you mind elaborating the issue, what is the small part missing from the PDF on other computer. Could you please share the screenshot of the PDF viewed on  your computer and the other computer (Missing the information) for a better understanding?

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader you are using on the other computer? To check the version go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once and check if that helps

Is it a Windows or Mac machine and what is the version of the OS? Please check for any missing updates and try updating the OS and check.

You may also try to turn off the protected mode for testing (Win Only) and see if that helps. Go to Edit > Preferences > Enhanced Security > Uncheck 'Enable Protected mode at startup' turn of the protected mode and uncheck enhanced security > Click OK and reboot the computer.
Note: Please turn on the security after testing to avoid any security risk.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 07, 2021 Jun 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the other computer, it looks like image 1, but on my end, I can see them all filled out. 

I don't know which version they're using, but mine is the latest Adobe Acrobat Reader DC. 

I'm using a Mac version 10.12.6, and I don't know what they're using. 

Actually, I printed out the form, and the part missing is printed. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 09, 2021 Jun 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do not assume. Ask them for a full-window screenshot. It's very likely they are using some other application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines