• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

pdf from latex beamer with animations looks blurry in presentation full screen mode

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2021 Nov 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi!

I've created this presentation with latex and it includes an animation. When I run it with Acrobat, the presentation looks blurred, but the first slide opened it always super sharp. When I close the presentation mode and open the reader mode, everything looks sharp on each slide. The problem is that I cannot give the presentation in the reader mode since there's a menu panel at the bottom and the top of the slides. I tried exporting the pdf with Preview to PDF/A and also X3. These indeed show up super sharp in presentation mode but won't load the animation.

Is there any other way to fix it?

Thanks so much!

Lenka

TOPICS
Mac , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 04, 2021 Dec 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Lenka21890192dn84 wrote on 22 November 2021:

Is there any other way to fix it?

• What is the size of the slide?
  • What is the size of the monitor?
  • What is the resolution of the images?

If you have a small image and blow it up to a larger size in full screen view, this is expected behavior. Does the image on the first slide have a higher ppi (pixels per inch) than the other images? If so, that would explain why that slide is okay.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines