• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Please advise !!

New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Day Community: I would like to ask the community help in a very simple yet a very hard issue I am facing since 1 month. Please also be advised that I am using a Adobe reader software (free version) like many others. Here is the scenario as follows:

There is an Canadain Immigration Form which requires to put all names in my native language (Urdu) and this is what happens when I try to paste native language word as (fatima) فاطمہ it pastes as  فاطم ہ. It only do these type of errors when this native character is attached to any name ہ . Please if anyone has this issue and they have resloved it without buying the pro versions, please share your knowledge as this feature should be any easy fix within Adobe. I tried so many softwares online but no luck. Please help urgently if possible. Community knowledge and help is greatly appreicated. Below is the google translate line for better understanding as well:

https://translate.google.com.pk/?sl=auto&tl=ur&text=Fatima&op=translate. Looking forward for community expertise. Thanks to everyone for their input and time for the same. Regards to all. 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF forms , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to report this issue to the developers of the form.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines