Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Print multiple pages on sheet

Apr 15, 2010 Apr 15, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Reader and would like to print two copies of the same document on the same sheet. It doesn't seem to allow me to do that no matter what settings I put in the print dialog box or the printer driver. I have told it "2 up" and the paper size is 18 x 12, the document itself is 8.5 x 11 so there should be plenty of room. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,

Mark

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 19, 2010 Apr 19, 2010

As per my understanding of your problem, you have a one page PDF and you need to print 100 copies of the same page with page scaling of Multiple Pages per sheet.

If this is the problem then this can't be achieved using combination of Copies and Multiple Pages per sheet feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This thread helped me, 13 years later.  You'd think they would have upgraded the Printer Options by now, but NOPE.

Based on other responses, I printed my document to a PDF and made 4 copies. This gave me a PDF with 4 pages with the same thing on each page.  Then I printed that PDF with "Multiple" selected and 2x2 for Pages per sheet, putting 4 to a single page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines