Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing - Pages not in order/not printing sequentially

New Here ,
Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I use Adobe Reader for work, but I have an issue when I try to print documents of multiple pages. Say if I'm printing a 20 pages document instead of printing sequentially like:

Page 1-20 * 5

It instead prints:

Page 1 * 5

Page 2 * 5

Page 3 * 5

etc etc

This means once the document is printed, I need to sort through and re-order all the pages.

I'm also relativley certain this isn't a printer issue as when I print from other software, I don't have the same issue.

Any help appreciated!

TOPICS
How to , Mac , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 17, 2022 Mar 17, 2022

Change the collate option.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Change the collate option.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

++ Adding to the correct suggestion

Please go to the Advanced Printer Properties from the Print Dialog box>select the Properties>Advanced>under Paper/Output>Change the Copy Count and then uncheck 'Collated' option>Click Ok>Then Click OK again and check.

This feature is a printer property, so you have to look for the Collated option in the Advanced Property of the Printer.

Capture.PNG

You may also go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/advanced-pdf-print-settings.html for more information.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines