Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with Thai Font adobe reader 2023.X

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2023 Apr 12, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

We have issues with displaying thai font in Adobe reader, this occurs on at least 2 computers

we use the latest updated version of Adobe Reader which is 2023.xxxx

The Thai font is not displaying correctly, see screenshot below, on other apps such as chrome, the Thai letters are shown correclty.

Ludovic2938266137aw_0-1681364677667.png

I found a font pack for these asian languages, however it's only available for 2022.xxx versions, when I tried installing it, of course it did not solve the problem as it's not the correct version.

Do we have to use an older version of adobe for that ? Is there any other solution ?

TOPICS
View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Ludovic2938266137aw 

Sorry to hear about the trouble caused. We apologize for the delay in response.

If you are still looking for a solution to this issue, please confirm the OS you are working with? Is It Mac or Windows? 

Acrobat supports the entry and display of Thai and Vietnamese text. In Windows, only, Arabic and Hebrew are also supported. By default, Right-To-Left Language Options is enabled under Arabic and Hebrew regional settings (in Windows).

For more information, please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/asian-cyrillic-right-to-left.html#hebrew_arabic_thai_and_vietn...

Hope this information will help!

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2023 Aug 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i have same problem

i can write thai font but save file and open font not correct  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines