• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

program will not install - keep getting, "Upgrade Status - installing. Thanks for your patience"

New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The adobe upgrade will not install. The message "Upgrade status - installing. Thanks for your patience."

Any suggestsions on how to fix?

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2022 Nov 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Cynthia27100405zuub,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader.

Please run the Acrobat cleaner tool https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/Labs/cleaner.html, reboot the computer once, and install the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and see if that works for you.

Hope this helps.

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2023 Mar 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you really expect us to pay for a "premium" version and then have to go through this ridiculous process?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 21, 2023 Sep 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! This is UNACCEPTABLE!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2023 Feb 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same thing happen. Then I used the suggestion to sign out of all Adobe products and realized that I had been using the Rear unde an Adobe ID different from the one under which I purchaed the Pro. Whan I logged out and then logged in using the the coorect Adobe ID, everything was just fine. Great product, BTW.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue. I've followed the same steps and it still doesn't work. If I don't sort it soon I'll cancel my subscription as I'm not paying for a product I can't use

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2023 Nov 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simon33667950vmi0 @Simna3586740044fl,

Sorry for the experience! Would you mind sharing a screen recording of the situation for better understanding and assistance?

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

now adobe is edittable and working after 3 days ...
thank you for your consideration
Warm Regards,

Simna K P
[PII removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Simna3586740044fl,

Thanks for letting us know that it works now.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2024 Mar 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This same issue effecting me to past 3 days ..(

The adobe upgrade will not install. The message "Upgrade status - installing. Thanks for your patience."

Any suggestsions on how to fix?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Simna3586740044fl,

Thanks for writing in!

Have you tried the steps mentioned above? That should help you in getting the installation issue fixed.

-Souvik

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines