• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"PDF Error 108: startxref missing or invalid"

New Here ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to print a document I'm receiving this error above when printing the entire document. When partially printing the document no error occurs. When attempting to print the entire .pdf it just prints a white page with the above error listed on it. I'm the only one who gets this error and I had one of my coworkers print it without any issues. 

I also tried restarting the printer/computer and I'm still having the issue.

TOPICS
PDF and browsers , Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How EXACTLY do you print? Please describe the exact steps you follow. This doesn't sound like a regular print from Acrobat Reader.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I open the document, right click with my cursor, click "print..." and I make sure the current printer is selected that I want to print it to, have "All" pages selected under "Pages to print" and then hit "Print"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 09, 2021 Mar 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My coworker was getting this exact same error. I watched as she tried to print to a Dell printer but realized she had the wrong printer selected. It may have been an old name for the printer that she was selecting. I had her select the correct printer name and voila it worked fine. Check to be sure you're printing to the correct printer. Best of luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 19, 2021 Oct 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For example, the printer originally displays the printhead error code 108 (yellow). After switching the signals using the diagnostic tool, the printer displays the printhead error code 106 (cyan). 4. Remove the printhead diagnostic tool. 5. The problem is in either the printhead cables or the printhead. Replace the printhead cables. If the problem persists, replace the printhead. See “Printhead removal and adjustments”. Note: Replace and adjust only one printhead at a time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines