• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Raise without Handler

New Here ,
Jan 01, 2019 Jan 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use PC with Windows 10 version 1803 (OS-version 17134.472) and Adobe Acrobate Reader DC (latest version). Now-a-Days I always get a message "Raise without Handler" and the progam doesn't start. Any tips how to solve the problem?

Best Regards

Einar Ljungström

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Hello Einarl,

I am sorry for the trouble you had, please reboot the machine once and locate Adobe Reader's icon, right-click and select Run as Administrator and check.

If you are able to launch Adobe Reader, try repairing the installation files from help menu of Adobe Reader>Repair installation, reboot the machine. Then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, install the updates and reboot the machine.

Also, check for any pending updates of Windows from Control Pa

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Einarl,

I am sorry for the trouble you had, please reboot the machine once and locate Adobe Reader's icon, right-click and select Run as Administrator and check.

If you are able to launch Adobe Reader, try repairing the installation files from help menu of Adobe Reader>Repair installation, reboot the machine. Then check for any pending updates of Adobe Reader from help>check for updates, install the updates and reboot the machine.

Also, check for any pending updates of Windows from Control Panel, install the updates and reboot the machine, Then try launching Adobe Reader and check.

If you are not able to launch Adobe Reader at all, please use Acrobat cleaner tool to remove the currently installed Adobe Reader Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs

Reboot the machine and install Adobe Reader from Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution

Once Adobe Reader is installed, navigate to C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat Reader DC\Reader

Now find and double-click to open the Eula.exe application.

Accept the license agreement. Relaunch the application and try to open a PDF file and check.

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019 Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Now I can use Adobe Reader again. Thank You for helping me!

Best Regards

Einar Ljungström

Från: AnandSri <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Skickat: den 3 januari 2019 01:03

Till: Einar Ljungström <einarlj@bredband.net>

Ämne: Raise without Handler

Raise without Handler

created by AnandSri <https://forums.adobe.com/people/AnandSri> in Acrobat Reader - View the full discussion <https://forums.adobe.com/message/10844827#10844827>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines