• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Unable to open PDF files on MacBook

Community Beginner ,
Mar 13, 2024 Mar 13, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not understand your question. I expect to open my documents/files using Adobe Reader. However, I am now forced to use other applications like Foxit PDF Reader which I do not like.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your answer was correct. 

You asked your question in the Acrobat Pro forum section. I will move your question over to the Acrobat Reader forum thread. 

I needed to know if you were using Foxit Reader, Apple's Preview, or Acrobat Reader (or one of several other options).

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Gary.
You can move my question there, thank you.

Acrobat Reader is my default app for opening my documents, I have other apps like Foxit Reader as an option but I prefer using Acrobat Reader. How can I continue using it pls.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Team,

Please help me, I restarted my MacBook Pro and ever since, I have been unable to open PDF files on my computer. It is frustrating as I have lots of work to do and it involves using PDF files a lot. Please assist me on how I can navigate this issue. I have restarted my MacBook several times, yet, I am unable to open my PDF files.

Thank you.

Edith.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To make sure, what application are you expecting to open PDFs?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 14, 2024 Mar 14, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please, someone should answer me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

(My apologies: When I moved this message, I butchered its order. The last two comments were actually the first two.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines