• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search not working on Mac laptop

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just updated my laptop to the newest Mac, previous computer was also a Mac computer. I've noticed that the search option is no longer giving me the specific word I'm looking for. For example if I enter "the nurse" it gives me results for every word with the letters, t, h, e, and so on! I've revised the settings and can't figure out how to fix this. I didn't even see the help option on the computer so I'm using my phone instead. By the way the search option works on mh phone, but I need it to work on the computer. Please help.

Thank you 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

As you have mentioned that you are facing issue with the search option on Acrobat Reader DC on Mac. Would you mind sharing some details to understand the issue better.

1. If possible, please share some screenshots of the issue.
  2. Share the Mac version.

Kindly update the application to the latest version here is a help document you can refer to

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/install-updates-reader-acrobat.html

Let us know if you are still experiencing the issue.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines