Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send as email Blank

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey,

I've seen multiple posts here about the save as & send as email being blank. I found the fix for the save as by disabling the network storage/cloud storage function in the general settings BUT the send as email still remains blank. Making another post so you understand that you have a  MAJOR problem with your software. It seems like its been around 3 months now without a fix. We use this software a lot in our company and wondering if you guys have any other fixes? I know its not an issue with the specific computers because this is happening on every single computer in our company. Only thing that fixes it temporarily(By which i mean i can send one or two emails before it breaks again) is restarting the computer or terminating the adobe cef tasks in task manager. Can you guys expidite a repair already? I see many of the updates you guys push out but like come on......This is a major fault and it seems like you dont even care based on your replies to previous posts. We're about to switch over to another pdf program due to this. Let us know what we can do to help, We need this to work.

Troubleshooting i've done:

Reinstalled adobe, repaired, restarted several times, tried different versions, checked the registry for those adobe cef things you mentioned in a previous thread, windows is updated with the newest 21h2 & all other updates. Newest version of adobe acrobat DC. Disabled the network/cloud storage option in settings to fix the save as function.......

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Download and install , General troubleshooting , PDF forms , Print , Share or review PDFs , View PDF , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 14, 2021 Dec 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Steve

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you get the white box when sending the PDF as email.

This issue is already reported to our engineering team and they are working on it to find the fix. We will share the update as soon as we will hear anything form them.

I have shared more information with you in Private message please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good Morning,

Thank you for the reply, but i dont see any direct messages in my inbox. Could you please double check that you sent the message & please update this thread whenever you guys find a solution please.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 17, 2021 Dec 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

I have sent you the private message again, please check.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines