Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Send file via Mail + Signature issues

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

Users in my company have the issue that even with the latest Acrobat Reader DC Update the following issues occur:

1) When trying to send PDF file via mail, the appearing menu just stays blank/white

2) When adding a signature, modifying or deleting it, is not possible

3) "Save as.." option to save the currently opened PDF file not working (just opens blank/white window

I followed this thread over several months:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/quot-send-as-email-quot-box-is-blank/td-p/...

The workaround to kill all the "Adobe RdrCEF.exe" processes via Task Manager worked for issue number 3), but users reported that issues 1 + 2 still were not fixed with this workaround. Even with the latest update installed mentioned in above thread, issues 1 & 2 are still happening, seemingly randomly. Sometimes they work (for the same user, in the same environment, on the same device), sometimes they still occur.

Could you post any further troubleshooting steps I could perform?

Thanks & Regards

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Share or review PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Is there anyone reading this who might be able to help? Adobe, anyone alive? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines