• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in popup

New Here ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a PDF, the pictured popup shows up in middle of the pdf. How do I stop this permanently. [Windows 7 with Acrobat Reader.] Thank you.

pop up.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Hello Sandrae,

I am sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Reader. What is the current verison of Adobe Reader installed? To identify, please refer to 

Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Please reboot the machine once and launch Adobe Reader and check for any pending updates from help>check for updates, reboot the machine again and check.

Try repairing the Adobe Reader installation files from help>repair installation, reboot the machine and check.

Try signing in on Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 05, 2019 Mar 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Sandrae,

I am sorry for the trouble you had with Adobe Reader. What is the current verison of Adobe Reader installed? To identify, please refer to 

Identify the product and its version for Acrobat and Reader DC

Please reboot the machine once and launch Adobe Reader and check for any pending updates from help>check for updates, reboot the machine again and check.

Try repairing the Adobe Reader installation files from help>repair installation, reboot the machine and check.

Try signing in on Adobe Document Cloud with the Adobe ID and password you are using in Adobe Reader and see if you get any error message.

For testing purpose, connect the machine to a different network environment like a guest wireless network or a mobile hotspot and sign in Adobe Reader application.

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 09, 2021 Sep 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This isn't an answer. How do we get this annoying pop up to go away? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines