• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

tab interface will not allow tabs to be moved or reordered

Community Beginner ,
Aug 09, 2017 Aug 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Adobe Acrobat Reader DC daily and frequently have multiple documents open at the same time.  I open several docs at once and then use the tab interface to move the tabs into the order I need them in to accomplish my tasks.

During an online session with my IT department they uninstalled Reader DC reloaded it from the website.  After the re-installation the program will open the multiple windows with tabs, but I can no longer move or reorder the tabs.  It advised this might be a new version and that function was disabled.  I checked the version numbers before and after the IT session as they are the same.

Is there an setting that can be changed to allow the tabs to be reordered with multiple windows open?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2017 Nov 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

I am a new subscription model for acrobat paying customer.

That in Nov 2017, you cannot save the tabs with acrobat Pro, totally puzzles me.

That there is a guy, who has been YEARS making money with a script to save tabs is even more incredible.

not happy Adobe.

al.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines