Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Term Search in Adobe Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am using Acrobat Reader to search terms in monthly periodicals that have been scanned into pdfs. This is part of a larger project, and there are multiple people using Reader to search the same terms in the same pdfs. I am consistently coming up short of the number of terms that my search generates. My Reader is not detecting all terms. I have tested this, I will type in, for example, the word "arms." I will see it highlight one or two occurances of the word, but miss others. Is this a problem there is a solution to?

Thank you, 

Mary

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 22, 2021 Apr 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to test whether this text is actually present in the file. Seeing it is not enough. Can you select it with the mouse?

If so, copy it and then paste into another application like Word or Notepad. Does the pasted text look like what you copied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines