• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

There was a raise without a handler, new question

Explorer ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I wish to insert the question into my context, Mojave 10 14 6. First, the difference between Acrobat and Acrobat reader is the first has paid features, correct? I have  'AdobeAcrobat Reader DC". So in "available installers" here in the screenshot I should install "Reader", correct?  The important question is, does the install fix the error "the files have been removed"?  I open and highlight pdf perfectly with mojave for years,but I can't open "link copied" since weeks, thanks

TOPICS
Download and install , General troubleshooting , How to , Mac , PDF and browsers , Share or review PDFs , View PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Nov 10, 2021 Nov 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @blogsofwar.me 

Thank you for reaching out.

Acrobat Reader DC is a free, stand-alone application that you can use to open, view, sign, print, annotate, search, and share PDF files. Acrobat Pro DC and Acrobat Standard DC are paid products that are part of the same family. See the Acrobat DC product comparison to explore the differences.

Acrobat Reader DC is free desktop software available on the Reader download page or wherever you see the Get Adobe Acrobat Reader icon.

For more help please check: https://helpx.adobe.com/reader/faq.html

There are high chances that it will fix the error. If you still get the error feel free to reply on the same thread for further assistance.

Regards

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines