• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

there was an error processing a page. there was a problem reading this document (110)?

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2012 Jun 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi

my name is kapil and i am trying to open one (which is downloded) pdf document.which giving me an error as there was an error processing a page. there was a problem reading this document (110) for some page only. i am using acrobat reader x. is it any 3d setting or any thing else please give me an idea. i am waiting for replay as soon as possible...........

your sincerely

KAPIL TRIVEDI

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried that! But it did NOT recover the corrupted data.

My corrupted PDF document opens only page 1 on Acrobat Reader; pages 2-16 show up as a series of small white squares after page 1.
Nitro 5 apparently solved the issue, telling me it was corrected. But it simply made page 2 disappear. Pages 3-16 were OK.
The only way I found to solve this problem was to open the damaged file on a clean Firefox page - it shows up perfect, all 16 pages - then printing it through the good old "Microsoft Print to PDF" option.
The new PDF works fine, but there is a noticeable loss in definition, the fonts, lines, etc, look a little out of focus.
Still pretty useful.
My daughter used her MacPro to open the document, it worked pretty well on screen, but the PDF file it generated has not only lower definition, but also page 2 shows up on Acrobat Reader totally blank and differently sized - Letter size instead of A4. Opening her MacPro PDF on Nitro Reader produces all 16 pages readable but still lower definition,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2020 Mar 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

أولا: عليك فتح الملف باستعمال chrome و لا تستعمل adobe reader

ثانيا: بعد فتح الملف بالمتصفح عليك الضغط على أمر طباعة الملف

ثالثا: اختر في نافذة الطباعة حفظ الملف على شكل PDF

رابعا: اختر مكان الحفظ اسم الملف.

خامسا: افتح الملف 

الطريقة ناجحة 100/100

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 13, 2020 May 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

q

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Your method saved me as well, thank you so much:)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines