• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Thumpnails is not showing

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done the help of Preferences/Genaral - click in block that says: Enable PDF thumbnail in Windows explores - No suscses. Please, is there any other sugestions? I've include which version I'm using. Windows 10 PRO - version 21H2 - 64bit. PleaseI have so many PDF - and just can't open each one, to see what is in it. I need the thumbnails, to see intantly. Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 29, 2022 Oct 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moved from Adobe Animate forums]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 12, 2022 Nov 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What answer is this? (Moved from adobe animate forums) Is there no solution for my question. Please, help me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

It's because you had posted on the Adobe Animate forums which is not the product that you need help with. So I moved your question to the correct place.

Regards,

JC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks, but where is “the correct place”? Please, I have no idea how to get my question to see if there where an answer. Please give me a link to find if there are a solution for my problem with thumbnails, not showing?

Regards

Berna

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This thread is already in the Acrobat Reader forums which is the correct place.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader/ct-p/ct-acrobat-reader

JooCsar_0-1668603140582.png

You had posted on the Adobe Animate forums before, which is another product that is not related to your issue.

And about 244 people have viewed your question but no one answered yet. It happens sometimes.

You can try contacting the Adobe Document Cloud support.

https://helpx.adobe.com/support/document-cloud.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines