• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Times Roman Font changes in Adobe Reader Touch when opening/viewing/printing a pdf

New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open a pdf that has been created using the Times Roman Font Adobe Reader Touch changes the font to a mystery font that is hard to read and when printing that same PDF file, it prints it with this mystery font making the page hard to read.  I have pasted an example below.  The file was created in Word using Times Roman, Calibri, and Arial font all in straight and bold type styles.  As you can see, it looks like the only font affected is BOLD Times Roman.  All others appear to be correct.  This make a document extremely hard to read (not to mention the printed pages looks "un-professional") when printed out.  This happens every single time, not just occasionally.  Please help me resolve this issue as soon as possible.  Thank you for your time.

Problem with PDF Font.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try Acrobat Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2022 Jan 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This keeps happening to me, too. Very frustrating. And like Gina, it mostly seems to affect my documents that use Times New Roman in bold.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form that has Times roman font and it is replacing with just donts in the document???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 14, 2022 Oct 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe Reader Touch is obsolete. Use Acrobat Reader DC instead/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines