Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Trouble Printing PDF Booklet

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2020 Jun 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Support Community

I have been trying to print a "booklet" consisting of 8-1/2 x 11 size paper, of pages 16-31 from a 45 page .pdf file using  https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/print-booklets-acrobat-reader.html  directions.

The directions appear to indicate the booklet pages would be printed by compiling two .pdf pages per each side of 8-1/2 x 11 sheet, printed on both sides, so that a fold will create an 8-1/2 x 5-1/2 booklet printed on every page.

I have tried about 9 times, using all the different print set ups I can see, but each time, except once, the result was FOUR (4) .pdf pages on each 8-1/2 x 11 side.  The one time I got 2 .pdf documents per side, the paper orientation was portrait instead of landscape, and the two .pdf pages were so small that four could have fit, and I couldn't find that setting to try and enlarge or reorient it.  

So by now I'm getting in trouble with wifey for wasting so much paper, I could have printed four full size single sided copies !!!

I'm thinking the solution is so simple I will feel bad for not finding it on my own, but I have wasted so much time I give up cause I can't think of anything else to try. 

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2021 Oct 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you find a solution to this? I was printing booklets just fine yesterday. Even printed one page of that same booklet today. Then... same file still open, went to print a full copy of that file in booklet form and now I'm getting four pages on each side of my paper (meaning it's printing multiple pages instead of booklet pages).

Anyone???

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines