Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to see blue ribbon on PDF/A document

New Here ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi There

After converting PDF to PDF/A (standard compliance) blue ribbon isn't appearing on top of the document. My adobe acrobat pro dc was updated recently and after that I'm facing this issue. whereas others can see blue ribbon on top of the document and their Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version is 2021.001.20138. Each individual has different adobe version.

Note: my Adobe Acrobat Pro DC version is 2021.005.20060. I don't know previous version of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC that was installed in my system, but it was working fine and I was able to see blue ribbon on top of the document.

TOPICS
Download and install , Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , PDF Pack

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 18, 2022 Jul 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

is there any update on the solution of the Blu Ribbon appearing on top of the document

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What does you mean with "Blu Ribbon" ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
The blue ribbon to say the documentation is certified, the audit history doesn't show this either. Even though its is certified

Get Outlook for Android<>
This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines