• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Undo Button?

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2017 Jul 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.  I am using Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and there is no Undo button anywhere.  I went looking for it after I accidentally deleted all of the text I had spent a good amount of time typing previously!  I then typed into the original box my text was in "Text deleted "

I came to this forum and tried the Ctrl + Z function and it only seemed to work on the most recent edit.  So, it "Undid" the typed "Text deleted".  I selected Ctrl + Z again, and nothing showed up.  I tried it several times.

Any help please?

[Adding your question to some random discussion really doesn't work]

[Moved from Premiere Pro video editing to the Reader forum... Mod]

[Here is the list of all Adobe forums... https://forums.adobe.com/welcome]

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

If you go to the line / ribbon / whatever they call it -- where the print icon is and right click, you will get a drop down menu with several options. Go to "SHOW EDIT TOOLS" which includes "undo" and "redo".  Spent forever trying to figure this out! and I've used Adobe for YEARS.  Shouldn't be this freaking hard.

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2023 Jul 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have shut down finally for the night but I will try your suggestion I had deleted windows to cloud and then reinstalled due to a security setting I couldn't figure out. All WAS fine on A ode Acrobat DC Pro but when I re-installed it ... ME TOO, the UNDI Button has disappeared. And the entire lay out of tool bars are on wrong side, a little at top and a little on tight corner.  This is making me crazy. Majority of tool on left, I hate and undo button. I know exactly what it looks like, where it was but IT Is gone.  What a day, computer kicking my rear. I hope I can disable new acrobat. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2023 Jul 11, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm realizing that the Chrome extension is my issue. The option to undo is just not there anywhere. But if I open the document directly from Acrobat, it's easy to find. The Chrome extenstion sucks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 14, 2023 Aug 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the 2023 version of Adobe Acrobat. I can't find the undo button? Where is it? Why is it hard to find?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2023 Aug 29, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I FINALLY found the "undo".  If you select "Menu" at the top right hand corner of your screen, the "undo" is about 3/4ths of the way down the listing, jkust below "Paste" and just above "View".  Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines