• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Urgent please! Highlighter hugely oversized

Engaged ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi my highlighter is huge the cursor is smaller, cursor looks normal, what can I do? thanks

Screen Shot 2018-03-26 at 21.09.23.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 17, 2022 Jan 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. After an update last year I am encountering an issue with a very large cursor selection and highlighting  area (which goes hand-in-hand with the large cursor selection). Did you ever figure out the solution to this? 

Using: Adobe Pro DC version 2021.011.20039, 64-bit running on Windows 10 Pro version 20H2, Build 19042.1466. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2022 Jan 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Galen,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry about the trouble.

Could you please confirm if the issue occurs with all PDFs or with some particular PDFs?

It would be helpful if you can share a video of the issue occurring at your end and the sample PDF with us.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 19, 2022 Jan 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the issue occurs on all PDF's. I took a video with my iPhone. What's the best way to take and upload a video? I took a video with my iPhone but it is too large to go through our email server. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used the Windows Step Recorder to record a my steps but unfortunately this website doesn't permit uploading zip files or the extracted mht file. I went ahead and printed the info to a PDF file but it doesn't show the graphics. Let me know how best to upload a video in a format that this website accepts. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Here is a PDF showing an example of the oversized cursor issue. There are two highlighed areas that correspond to two cursor points. One cursor covered about 80% of the page. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines