• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

When closing adobe reader dc never goes to the last page accessed

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2021 Oct 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I downloaded adobe reader dc, and I want when I exit the program that the last page pdf read go back to where it left off when I close the adobe reader pdf.
I've already been in preferences, documents and restoring the last page read and the same when it closes the first page appears and never the last one accessed.

Thanks

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 07, 2021 Oct 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Gimli5E09 

Hope you are doing well.

As mentioned that Reader DC never goes to the last page accessed. Would you mind sharing few details to understand the issue better?

1. Application version?

2. OS name and version?

please follow the steps to make preferences as default in the link below : https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau...

After making preferences default, restart the computer and then go to preferences> documents> Restore last view setting when reopening documents.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harsh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I'm using version 2021.007.20095 64 bits.
The Operating System Windows 11, but previously used windows 10 and also when leaving and returning the pdf did not return to the last page I had read.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Colleague, this procedure that you gave me did not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Gimli5E09 

Sorry for the delayed response. Kindly check this discussion thread on a similar issue: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/acrobat-reader-doesn-t-open-files-at-last-...

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Harsh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines