• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Where can I get Acrobat Reader without DC

Community Beginner ,
Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need the reader on a new PC and seems you all want me to install a cloud version, we don't want your crap Adobe.

Where can I find a plain reader without the cloud crap?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 02, 2017 Apr 02, 2017

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020 Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is beyond frustrating!  I never wanted the DC version, and now all my pdfs open up on the web.  I have spent days and way too many hours trying to fix this.  Please a simple download link without dc that apparently no one likes.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I  paid a subscription for the older version with editing fuction, a colleage help me to install chrome and accidentally installed the terrible acrobat reader DC version, my old version is gone and I paid for nothing now. I cannot use the editing fucntion anymore. What should I do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2021 Sep 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Installing Reader does not remove any older installations of Acrobat. The application is still there, probably just not set up as the default PDF handler. Remove Reader DC if you don't want to use it and then open Acrobat and set it to be the default PDF handler via Edit - Preferences - General - Select Default PDF Handler.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines