• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why won't my documents center on margins before printing?

New Here ,
Sep 22, 2018 Sep 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Acrobat Reader DC version 2018.011.20063.

I'm printing out a bunch of invoice documents and can't get the content to center on the margins. They're always positioned in the top left corner with no margins at all. Is there a way to print centered on margins that I'm missing?  If I'm not missing anything, then this is a big flaw in the program.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

NDS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 25, 2018 Sep 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Nancyds,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error/issue you are facing? To post a screenshot, please refer to https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Which operating system/version are you on?  Changing the margin also changes the text wrapping and location. You can change the page scaling so the PDF margins fit the printer's margins in the "Print" UI.

You can refer to the Adobe discussion and try the suggestion and see if that helps How to change Margins in PDF?

We're here to help, just need more info.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines